Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Trailers - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen & G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

New trailers for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra - view them both right here!

This summer sees the release of two big budget adaptations of Hasbro's tentpole toy franchises, Transformers and G.I. Joe. If this were the mid-1980's, I don't think I'd have been able to contain my excitement - hell, I can barely contain it now!

First up is the expolosive new theatrical trailer for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, directed by Michael Bay and starring Shia LeBeouf, Megan Fox, and a host of giant robots. Check out the embed below, or head over to Yahoo Movies for an HD version...


Also released is the international trailer for G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (with French subtitles), which is directed by Stephen Sommers and also features Channing Tatum, Dennis Quaid, Marlon Wayans, Sienna Miller, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Christopher Eccleston. Again, check out the embed below or head over to Allocine.com for the HD version...


While I've had some reservations about G.I. Joe, it does look like audiences are in for a thrilling, action-packed ride from both movies and there should be plenty to enjoy this summer. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is released 24th June in the U.K., and G.I Joe: The Rise of Cobra follows on the 7th of August.

Embeds courtesy of Joblo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment